Herbal Bathing Ritual
New Moon in Pisces
A bathing ritual can help distribute energy and intention throughout the body, making them a potent aid in herbal remedies. They are also a time-tested healing practice that is particularly suitable for self-care under the Pisces New Moon. Gather your favorite herbs and essential oils, light some candles, and burn a little Palo Santo. Palo Santo is great for use during the New Moon because it is used to bless a ritual while also adding in the element of clearing away.
Chamomile and Rose are water-ruled herbs and make a relaxing addition to any bath. You can also choose to use your favorite tea and sprinkle it directly into your bath as well. Mugwort can give you the strength, defense, and healing you need if you’re looking for grounding and intention under the watery influence of Pisces.
- Palo Santo
- Amethyst, aquamarine, carnelian, and/or clear quartz crystals
- Epsom, Pink Himalayan, and/or coarse Sea Salt
- Chamomile, roses, orchids, or dandelions
- Ginger, orange, juniper, rose, or rosemary essential oils
- Add 1 cup Epsom salt, ½ cup Pink Himalayan salt, and ½ cup coarse sea salt to a bath with warm running water. While using your hand to mix the salts into the water, set an intention for this bathing ritual.
- Place crystals around the bathtub or in the bathroom where you can see them. Activate them by simply asking for their energy to fill the space.
- Burn some palo santo and allow the smoke to cleanse your space.
- Light a candle or a few, so you can soak in a candlelit bath for 20-40 minutes.
After your bath, dress in comfortable clothing and prepare a nice cup of tea. Journal about what you need to call into your life during this new moon. Meditate. Get some good sleep.
Be blessed. Let the Universe do the rest.
+ Interested in more rituals? Click HERE to join our newsletter & receive updates about the New Moon, Full Moon, and other customized rituals for your spiritual practice along with special offerings, events, & more! If you’d like to catch up on any previous Astrological events or rituals you can check out our blog HERE!