BREATHWORK MEDITATION RITUAL
This ritual is a great practice for taking a moment to breathe, check in with yourself, and harness the energy of this New Moon.
Here are some ideas for tools that you can incorporate into this practice.
- Sage, Palo Santo, or Copal for smudging & a fireproof dish.
- Anointing Oil or favorite Essential Oil
- Crystals that want to hang out in the space
- A cup of tea or water.
Beginning the Ritual
- Find a comfortable place to sit and relax and begin to set up your sacred space.
- Once you have set up your space, light a smudging tool of your choice and begin to waft the smoke around your sacred space to cleanse the energy so you may receive clarity on what comes through for you during this practice.
- Take a seat and begin the following breathwork exercise.
Breathe in deeply through your nose for a count of 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, then slowly breathe out through your nose for a count of 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, and repeat.
It’s best to do this at least 7-8 times in order to stimulate your parasympathetic system. This produces a calm and relaxed feeling in the mind and body.
When we are in a state of awareness and connection to ourselves and source energy, it is much easier to see with clarity and ask for guidance.
+ Interested in more rituals? Click HERE to join our newsletter & receive updates about the New Moon, Full Moon, and customized rituals for your spiritual practice along with special offerings, events, & more!