Did you know your skin is the largest organ of elimination in the body? This means that layers of clothing, sweaty work outs, yoga and outdoor activities bring toxins to the surface to be released through the skin. A Back Facial is designed to keep this pathway clear of oil and dirt buildup, so you don’t get blackheads and back pimples.
The Benefits of A Back Facial
- Cleansing – The first step is a thorough cleansing, using cotton pads, esthetician wipes or sponges.
- Exfoliation – Uses a special blend of enzymes to loosen the bond between skin cells and open up the surface of the skin.
- Extractions (if needed) – Remove troublesome blackheads or whiteheads if needed.
- Massage – To help you relax, as well as stimulate your skin and back muscles.
- Masque Therapy – Targeted to your specific skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature) and skin condition is the final stop to make your back look and feel amazing!
How Often Should I Get A Back Facial
We recommend booking a Back Facial when you have a special event – such as a wedding, graduation or date night – and you want to wear a top or dress that reveals your back. It’s also ideal when you’ve got buildup on your back from slathering on sunscreen or lotion and need a good thorough cleansing.
Who Should I Get A Back Facial From
Its wise to find a passionate, experienced, knowledgeable licensed esthetician who is trained in the art of skin care give you a back facial. We’ve made sure our team is all of the above and more, which makes us confident that you’ll love your experience as well as the glowing results you receive.
Book A Back Facial Now And Save
We invite you to call the front desk at (760) 633-1970 and make an appointment for a 1-Hour Back Facial for only $105 [$20 savings] and see for yourself how radiant your back can look and feel.