Bathing Ritual for Self-care & Grounding
New Moon In Taurus
Warm water, essential oils, candles, and soothing sounds are the perfect elements for creating a relaxing bathing ritual. Bathing rituals are used to reject the negative, open the paths, eliminate negative situations, attract positivity and above all … relax!
Find yourself and unwind your mind with this Grounding Bathing Ritual.
. . . .
Before beginning this ritual, take a moment to either journal about or acknowledge within, a few things before you begin your bathing ritual…
– What does ‘being grounded’ mean to me?
– What does an ordinary day as my most grounded and secure self look like?
– How can I encourage the feeling of being grounded in my life?
– What daily practices can I introduce to increase mindfulness and help me remain in the present moment?
– When my energy feels depleted, what can I do to nourish and nurture myself?
Now that you have taken a moment to check in with yourself, allow this grounding energy to fill your entire being. May this bathing ritual nourish your soul and illuminate desires so that you may continue on your path of self-discovery and the unfolding of your gifts.
- Begin by setting an intention from your journal prompt.
- Light some candles and begin to draw the bath.
- Using a lit smudging tool such as Palo Santo or Sage placed on a non-flammable tray of some kind, waft the smoke around your body and tub area using a feather.
- Add about 2 cups of Epsom salt into the bathwater.
- Add in some essential oils like Sandalwood to help Ground or Orange for Abundance.
- Crystals like rose quartz, amethyst, clear quartz, and citrine may also be added to the bath. It is important to make sure the crystals do not have any water-soluble properties as this may leak toxins that may be absorbed into your skin.
- Soak in the beautiful ritual energy you have just created!
- When finished, blow out your candles with gratitude, releasing your intentions out into the universe.
- Remove the gemstones and herbs from the water after you have finished and set them aside to bring as an offering to a nearby tree.
This is merely a basis to begin so feel free to adjust this ritual in any way that feels in alignment with you & your purpose.
. . .
+ Interested in more rituals? Click HERE to join our newsletter & receive updates about the New Moon, Full Moon, and customized rituals for your spiritual practice along with special offerings, events, & more!