Ask Your Esthi: A new monthly blog series with esthetician extraordinaire Stacey Westbrook. Join us every month for new tips on skincare, how to amp up your skin routine and some of the great tools and services that we have here at Lemongrass to get you on the road to your best skin yet!
Here at Lemongrass, your skin care options don’t end at facials. We have a whole host of peel and peel alternatives available to those who are interested. Sort of like the secret menu at “In ‘N’ Out,” you need only call and ask. We are happy to provide you with a free consultation anytime. Interested? Here are some peel and skincare basics to get the conversation started.
- A cleanser for your facial type.
- A moisturizer and an SPF.
- 1. Vitamin C and Vitamin E, found in C&E Strength Serum. Strengthen smooth and brighten your skin.
- 2. Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum. Dramatically reduce crows feet, laugh lines, forehead 11’s from repeated muscle movements with this neuropeptide spot treatment.
- 3. Vitamin A – Intensive age refining treatment. An essential as we age. Vitamin A helps tighten, brighten and repair the skin while we sleep. It corrects texture and plumps up our skin by increasing our collagen production.